Magic Health PointIndia's Premium Fitness Center providing special indoor and outdoor activities to make your journey of fitness beautiful with special recognitions like Best In - Class Gym Award and Premium Fitness Center, Punjab Award.
How many of you are not a Morning Person? If your answer is No, then congratulations! You are among those 2% people who avail the benefits of getting up early in the morning and keeping your body fit. Now let’s talk to the rest of the 98% people whose answer is YES! Now ask yourself a couple of questions; Question Number 1 – Do you sleep late at night and hence wake up late? Question No. 2 – Do you think you are more productive at night and hence sleep late to work on a lot of projects/study? Question No. 3 – Are you Up late to binge on Netflix/Amazon Prime? And finally Question No. 4 – Do u think being up late is normal, because “Aur Time hi Kahan hai yaar”. Now that we are on the same page and thinking about similar things, let’s talk about the benefits of sleeping early and how effective it is for our health and fitness.
People who sleep late tend to gain more weight, because scientifically speaking our body performs a lot of functions at night, from cleansing our internal systems to speeding up our metabolism and if we sleep late, we take away that “Productive Time” from our body and doesn’t let is function properly.
Also people who sleep late, tend to feel more tired and zoned out the next morning, because they dint allow their brain and body the resting time it deserved.
Also poor sleep and sleeping late affect our Bowel Movements, thereby putting us at higher risk of bowel inflammations.
Also sleeping early helps in keeping our blood pressure low.
Also sleeping late and waking up late effects the entire biological cycle of our body, thereby putting us at high risk for a lot of diseases.
If you already know about this and still your answer was a Yes, then you seriously need to give this a thought and if you already sleep early, then well happy reading to you!